BLOOD & ORGAN DONATION
NHS blood donation
NHS organ donation
care choices worcestershire
statutory sick pay form: Please note that this form should be completed online via the HMRC website as per this link. The Practice no longer has hard copy forms available.
NHSE Winter 18 newsletter (easy read format)
Asthma Plan for patients
Freezing clinic leaflet
Healthier You leaflet
Out-of-hours or further medical help
Patient Information Leaflets
Social Prescribing leaflet
What happens when you are referred
PHYSIOTHERAPY SELF REFERRAL
Did you know that you can now visit a self-help website at www.hacw.nhs.uk/movetoimprove. If after visiting this website you still require further support, please complete the Physiotherapy self-referral form
Welcome to our audio first aid centre. Below you will see 7 small MP3 files which can be downloaded on to your iPod or any other MP3 player. Wherever your iPod goes the advice will go with you!
To save them on your computer, right-click on any of the links below and then click 'Save Target As..."
Click on any of the links below to play the audio files:
- Burns - Explains the immediate treatment for burns and scalds.
- Fits - How to deal with fits (convulsions/seizures) in adults and young children.
- Wounds - Immediate actions for wounds, bleeding, and bleeding associated with fractures.
- Unconscious patient who is breathing - How to deal with an unrousable patient who IS breathing (includes recovery position)
- CPR for adults - Adults who have collapsed, unrousable and NOT breathing.
- CPR for babies - Babies who are unrousable and NOT breathing.
- Collapsed patient in detail - Explains the complete scenario including checks for breathing, circulation, etc.
These files have been prepared by Sussex Ambulance Service and comply with European Resuscitation Council Guidelines.
These fact sheets have been written to explain the role of UK health services, the National Health Service (NHS), to newly-arrived individuals seeking asylum. It covers issues such as the role of GPs, their function as gatekeepers to the health services, how to register and how to access emergency services.
Special care has been taken to ensure that information is given in clear language, and the content and style has been tested with user groups.
Open the leaflets in one of the following languages: